Date:      Thu, 14 Jun 2001 10:08:14 +0100
From:      "Koster, K.J." <K.J.Koster@kpn.com>
To:        "'kek971@mail.usask.ca'" <kek971@mail.usask.ca>, freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: tomcat??

Dear kek971,

> Can I use Tomcat in freebsd box(4.3)??

Yes.

> Installed:jdk1.2.2+Apache+Mysql+php4(static)
>
> I've tried, but still can't succeed.

Have a look at the little Tomcat howto on my web site (whose pages are
served up from a FreeBSD 4.3 box with Tomcat and MySQL):

  http://kjkoster.org/java/index.jsp?page=content/packages.jsp

Please post any error messages you see, because from your post it's
impossible to figure out what you are doing wrong.

> Any comment would be happy...

Umm. I'm not sure if my comments are happy. I am happy to comment, though.
:)

    Kees Jan