Date:      Tue, 21 Jul 2009 08:56:37 -0300
From:      Leandro Quibem Magnabosco <leandroqm@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   First Traffic not graphing, Now nothing graphs anymore.

Hello guys,

I have a running cacti on a "mid to large" environment running on a FreeBSD
7.1.
Cacti's version is 0.8.7e and rrdtool is 1.2.23.

First I was using 0.8.7d version of cacti but traffic was not graphing and I
read somewhere on the net that this was corrected on 0.7.8e.
Then I decided to upgrade to 0.8.7e.

But since I upgraded, Cacti stopped graphing.

You know when you look too much at the same thing and it makes you incapable
of coming with new solutions?
That is how I feel right now.
I've been trying to figure this out for a while now, but I'm probably making
a huge noob mistake and I feel blinded for some reason.
That is why I need your help.

The DEBUG log is available for those who think they can help:
http://www.pastebin.org/3373

Thank you in advance,
--
Leandro Quibem Magnabosco.