Date:      Wed, 5 Apr 2017 16:10:43 +0300
From:      Lena@lena.kiev.ua
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        Christoph Kukulies <kuku@kukulies.org>
Subject:   Re: Freebsd as a mail server - good spam filtering

> I' m wondering what email server solutions Freebsd server operators are prefering
> these days.
>
> Especially with respect to good anti spam measures.

I use port mail/exim.
All anti-spam, anti-virus and anti-cracking measures
entirely in Exim config, no additional software:
https://github.com/Exim/exim/wiki/LenasConfig

For me Sendmail is a blackbox controlled with incantations learnt by rote,
Postfix is like choosing from menu in a restaurant,
Exim is like a well-equipped kitchen where I can cook what I want. :)