Date:      Wed, 7 May 2014 09:57:19 +0200
From:      amine tay <amine.tay91@gmail.com>
To:        Mark Saad <nonesuch@longcount.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org" <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: vm+ipxe+pxeboot fail

Thanks Mark for your reply,
I have already tried to comment out the option "one-lease-per-client" and
also simplified the if statement but no changes. I guess the probleme as
Doug said the iPXE is sending a client ID and the pxeboot isn't.  So then
ISC DHCP server doesn't like
that and gives a different IP. So i guess the solution is to patch bootp.c
for the pxeboot. (I will let you know if it works )
And you're right I'm trying to pxeboot FreeBSD and use puppet to customize
the machine.

Thanks.
Amine.