Date:      Sat, 25 Jul 2015 15:22:44 -0500
From:      Brandon J. Wandersee <brandon.wandersee@gmail.com>
To:        Quartz <quartz@sneakertech.com>
Cc:        CK <nibbana@gmx.us>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SPAM from freebsd-questions

>>and can the SPAM be
>> stopped?
>
> Technically the list maintainer(s) should really unsubscribe them, but
> that doesn't seem to be happening. Just set up a kill filter in your client.

Had I the know-how, I'd set up a bot to respond to every message on this
list containing the word "SPAM" with a message about setting up
block/drop filters. It's 2015, folks: SPAM is just part of life
now. Learn how to deal with it.

I haven't seen the original message in this thread, because any and all
messages containing "sina.com" are automatically deleted as soon as they
arrive in my INBOX. Consequently, even this messsage will be deleted
before I see it in the thread.

   		      :: Brandon Wandersee ::
                  :: brandon.wandersee@gmail.com ::
'A common mistake that people make when trying to design something
fools.'
                            			- Douglas Adams