Date:      Fri, 23 Oct 2015 19:33:33 +0530
From:      "Alex" <zenhancer110@gmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Website Design & Ecommerce Solutions services

Hi,

We would like to introduce ourselves as an enterprising and creative web
developing company.

At the effort of searching on Google. As you know only a well-designed and
functional website can convey your business to prospective customers. If
your website looks outdated and static, you won't be a challenge for your
competitors. We would be happy to discuss any modifications you may want to
make.

 We are offshore Web and mobile apps. development company based in India
having experience of more than 11 years in this field. Having established
our office in year 2003, we have the privilege of providing website design,
re-design and web apps development services to a large number of Private
Sector and Corporate Sector in India and Abroad as US, Canada UK, Australia
& Europe. We have developed more than 3100 website and 250 mobile apps
successfully. So kindly give us a chance to serve you.

 1.) Website Design & Redesign - (Logo design, Flash, Photoshop to HTML/
HTML5)

.  Corporate Websites

.  CMS Websites

.  E-Commerce Websites

.  Flash Websites

.  Social Networking Websites

.  Content Writing

.  Annual Maintenance

2.) SEO /SEM - (PPC Solutions, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media
Marketing and Web Promotion)

3.) Mobile Website & Apps - (iphone, ipad, Android and Windows Mobile Apps
Development)

4.) Ecommerce Solutions - (Magento, Oscommerce, Shop Script, x-cart,
ZenCart, Shop Site, PrestaShop, Open cart, Cube Cart, Storefront,
NopCommerce etc)

5.) Web Applications Development - (Core PHP, MySQL, ASP .NET, Java, Python
& Node.js)

6.) Open Source Development - (Word Press, Joomla, Drupal, Mambo, Cake PHP
Development)

Contact us today to know more about our web & mobile apps services and about
our past work details, Client Testimonials, rate card etc.

 I look forward to your response.

Best regards,

Rahul Maurya

Business Development Team