Date:      Sat, 20 Jul 1996 14:08:29 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jamie Bowden <bowden@cs.odu.edu>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>, Marty Leisner <leisner@sdsp.mc.xerox.com>, Craig Shaver <craig@progroup.com>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Opinions? NT VS UNIX, NT SUCKS SOMETIMES

On Fri, 19 Jul 1996, Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com wrote:

> We were talking about server OS's.  We were talking about Windows NT.
> We were not discussing home gaming platforms.  Windows 95 is not
> Windows NT.

But don't worry, it will be.  If you even try to convince me M$ isn't
going to get to one os to have to devel./support/market, I am gonna have
to get rude.  I installed a 4.0 NT beta realease (build 13 something or
other).  If M$ wasn't going to fade out win95, why require all win95
approved binaries be NT compatible as well?  NT is not a bad OS, it's not
my prefered OS.  It reminds me of NeXT in serious way : better hope your
GUI doesn't ever get screwed, cause if it does, so do you.

Jamie

I have my finger on the pulse of the planet.