Date:      Sat, 21 Oct 2000 21:02:22 +0200
From:      Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <jruigrok@via-net-works.nl>
To:        Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.osd.bsdi.com>
Cc:        Hajimu UMEMOTO <ume@mahoroba.org>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: new rc.network6 and rc.firewall6

-On [20001021 20:10], Jordan Hubbard (jkh@winston.osd.bsdi.com) wrote:
>> I wish to update rc.network6 and introduce rc.firewall6.
>
>Hmmmm.  I must confess that I see /etc as getting rather cluttered
>these days.  Is there no way to perhaps collapse some of the most
>related functionality into single files and start passing arguments
>or something?  Just a comment..

The IPv6 systems are so much different in set-up than the IPv4 systems.
Collapsing of the functions is not really doable.

However, Umemoto-san and me will discuss this, since we [he mostly] have
been working on this for the last few months.

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven          Network- and systemadministrator
<jruigrok@via-net-works.nl>            VIA Net.Works The Netherlands