Date:      Mon, 21 Jan 2002 22:41:10 -0800
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@freebsdmall.com>
To:        Kent Stewart <kstewart@owt.com>
Cc:        bmah@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-qa@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Release documentation for 4.5-RELEASE

--gYb7txo4D4wAJl1C

On Mon, Jan 21, 2002 at 01:22:59PM -0800, Kent Stewart wrote:
> One of the problems in this whole process is Appendix A.7 CVS Tags.=20
> The tag for the next release never seems to go out with the=20
> documentation for the release. For example, The highest release tag is
>=20
> RELENG_4_4_0_RELEASE
>=20
> It is usually update post release. I think that it is important for=20

  If you look at r1.156 of handbook/mirrors/chapter.sgml you will see
that we updated this in time for FreeBSD 4.4.  This file is listed on
our "version bump" checklist at doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/releng.
We didn't leave it out last time, and we definitely won't leave it out
this time.  If there are any other files that you think should be on
our release checklist, please let us know!

  - Murray

--gYb7txo4D4wAJl1C

--gYb7txo4D4wAJl1C--