Date:      Fri, 17 Sep 2010 17:56:41 -0600
From:      "Aaron D. Gifford" <astounding@gmail.com>
To:        ruby@freebsd.org, Stanislav Sedov <stas@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Phusion Passenger under FreeBSD's Ruby 1.9.2

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 5:52 PM, Stanislav Sedov <stas@freebsd.org> wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 17:14:41 -0600
> "Aaron D. Gifford" <astounding@gmail.com> mentioned:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm trying out Phusion Passenger 3.0.0.pre2 on a FreeBSD 8.1-RELEASE
>> system running Apache 2.2.16 and Ruby 1.9.2 from FreeBSD's ports
>> collection. =A0Sadly, the instant I attempt to access or start an app (a
>> simple Rack app), the Passenger helper agent core dumps.
>>
>> I'd had success running Passenger 3.0.0.pre1 on a different FreeBSD
>> 8.1 system under Ruby 1.9.1.
>>
>> It is possible this could be a FreeBSD Ruby 1.9.2 issue?
>
> We don't have ruby 1.9.2 in ports yes. =A0I'm working on it.
> What version are you using?

My mistake.  It's crashing on Ruby 1.9.1,1.  Typo on my part.  Sorry.

So it is NOT a 1.9.2 issue.

I suspect it's got to be a Phusion Passenger beta issue specific to my
configuration.  I've got to figure out what's different on the host
where my app works and the host where it's crashing.

Thanks,
Aaron out.