Date:      Fri, 17 Dec 1999 22:56:40 -0800
From:      "Duke Normandin" <01031149@3web.net>
To:        "Alejandro Ramirez" <ales@megared.net.mx>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: cant boot

Ales....

+AHw-    Yes, you can boot with the install floppies, and then use the
fixit
+AHw-floppy (fixit.flp) to have a shell (there is an option in the
sysinstall
+AHw-menu to use the fixit floppy), then munt your / partition in /mnt,
and
+AHw-change the file +ACI-/etc/rc.conf+ACI- as you need.

Thanks+ACE- Got it fixed and booting properly. I guess that I had to mess
up in order to advance to learning about the fixit.flp deal. +ADs--)

later.....duke