Date:      Mon, 07 Jul 1997 15:09:06 +0000
From:      Jason Wells <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        "Sergei S. Laskavy" <laskavy@cs.msu.su>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Website error

At 14:30 07-07-97 +0400, you wrote:

>    Jason> The following document has a slight error.
>    Jason> http://www.freebsd.org/FAQ/FAQ32.html#32
>
>    Jason> It says that there are three questions that one should
>    Jason> ask. I then only list two questions.
>
>    Jason> What is the third question?
>
>The third question is:
>	What is the third question?

I do not understand this response. Is this humor or did I not make myself
clear? Here is clarification if the latter is the case. Perhaps I used a
bad sentence in the above message.

>> I then only list two questions.

should read like this

>>It then only list two questions. "It" being the document in question.

I do not have any questions. There is a problem with the documentation. I
am telling you that there is no third question in the document. As I read
this document, it seems to me that something is missing.

Sorry if I caused any confusion.

Thank you,
Jason Wells

 __   __
/ 0\ / 0\         Thank you * Highperformance.net
     )     Wannabe Sysadmin * The homeless domain
)-------(       Jason Wells * "Pardon me sir, spare some bandwidth?"
 \_____/