Date:      Thu, 22 Jan 1998 13:35:40 +0000
From:      "keith Spencer" <bsd@smmc.qld.edu.au>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG, matt@portal.net.au
Subject:   Re: Config of mpd multippp

Hi Matt,

> I'm running several remote areas here in South Australia with mpd.
> > Is it easy enough to config?
> Once you get the hang of it.  The docs are a little limited.
> > Is it stable & reliable?
> Yes, I've had a problem with FreeBSD 2.2.2 (known problem it turns out)
> however, but on 2.2.5 systems it works well.
OOPS maybe I need to upgrade to 2.2.5. (I have 2.2.2)
Thanks for your help Matthew. I may need it?
We are a 400 student school in Townsville QLD. I have set up a server
with 1 & hopefully 2 semi-perm dial-ins to local ISP. ISP is really
good in that he is flexible & willing to help out if he can. I figure
I need to do some footwork first for him though to see if it is
possible & won'twreck his BSD system. I appreciate your support.
ISDN is absolutely out of the question.

Thanks
Keith Spencer
St Margaret Mary's College