Date:      Wed, 17 Jan 2001 08:59:17 -0800
From:      "Peter Brezny" <peter@sysadmin-inc.com>
To:        <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   3dmd utility port for 3ware escalade...?

Just checking in to see how the progress was going on this port.  I guess by
now you can tell i'm pretty interested.  I wish I had the skills to offer
some help to you guys...if you want another beta tester though, i'd be glad
to put it on my system and run what ever tests you would like.

I've got an escalade 6000 2 port card running raid 1 on two 20 gig ata66
drives.

TIA for any info / ETA.

Peter Brezny
SysAdmin Services Inc.