Date:      Wed, 19 Aug 1998 08:11:59 -0400
From:      Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Roger Hardiman <roger@cs.strath.ac.uk>
Subject:   Fxtv ?s & My E-mail "Temporarily Disconnected"

     Hi.  I'm in the process of switching providers/jobs/residences, so
I'll be temporarily incommunicado at my normal e-mail address of:

     rhh@ct.picker.com

     If you have any questions about Fxtv, please do post to the list.
More than likely someone can help you out.  If not, I'll do my best to get
caught up with these when I'm net-connected again :-) [ Gonna push for
getting ADSL or a cable modem 8^]  Hopefully that'll just be a week or two.

--Later

Randall Hopper
rhh@ct.picker.com (...for a few more hours anyway)