Date:      Wed, 2 Aug 2000 23:31:38 +0200 (MEST)
From:      Martin Husemann <martin@rumolt.teuto.de>
To:        rath@tuminfo2.informatik.tu-muenchen.de (Oliver Rath)
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Support for Eicon Diva Pro 2.0

> exists some support for this card in FreeBSD ? I didnt found the Name in the
> list. It is an "semiactiv" ISDN-Card with DSP onboard.

Several people failed (although trying realy hard) to get documentation for
this card. The manufacturer didn't offer test cards for driver implementors
and none happened to already have one.

So: no, not supported. No realistic chance this will change unless you take
care of some or all of the above circumstances.

Personally I do avoid cards like this. There are cards with documentation
available and even helpful manufacturers/distributors. Support these by
buing their cards!

Martin

P.S.: funny anectode: I do have a realy old Diehl active card and documentation
for it. I'll finish my I4B driver for this card *sometime* - but noone will be
able to buy that card any more :-(