Date:      Tue, 17 Dec 2002 08:03:29 +0000
From:      "Rhys John" <elite_bizkit@hotmail.com>
To:        jandrese@mitre.org
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mplayer keeps screwing my system :(

1. Sound Blaseter Live! 5.1
2. FreeBSD 4.7-STABLE Kernel (with sound added)
3.
pcm0: <Creative EMU10K1> port 0xd000-0xd01f irq 5 at device 10.0 on pci0
pcm1: <VIA VT8233A> port 0xe800-0xe8ff irq 5 at device 17.5 on pci0

Although I dont use my onboard sound (i didnt do "sh MAKEDEV snd1")

4. Whats truss ?
5. The sound is writen into my kernel, I recompiled it to enable sound
6. My system has been powered all the way off a few times now

This is why I rebuilt it the last time, nothing seems to work :( Any more
suggestions?

- BiZKiT