Date:      Thu, 16 Mar 2006 16:32:16 -0500
From:      Mikhail Teterin <mi+mx@aldan.algebra.com>
To:        Mohan Srinivasan <mohan_srinivasan@yahoo.com>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: unkillable process stuck in "nfsaio"

четвер 16 березень 2006 15:59 Ви написали:
> Are you sure you mounted "intr" :) ? The default is "nointr".

No, I'm not sure. But the NFS server did not go anywhere, and the writing was
progressing fine until I hit Ctrl-C.

When I rebooted, I got the complain, that "some processes would not die" and
the flushing had to give up on one vnode and on 151 buffers.

Upon reboot, *all* filesystems were marked as dirty, despite an "orderly"
shutdown via "shutdown -r now ...".

Yours,

	-mi