Date:      Fri, 20 Oct 2006 13:59:45 -0600
From:      "Brad Davis" <brd@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "Ceri Davies" <ceri@submonkey.net>, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: What to do with quotacheck -l2 ?

On 10/18/06, Ceri Davies <ceri@submonkey.net> wrote:
> I found a -l option in quotacheck this morning, which has been there
> since revision 1.1 and never documented.  The option controls the
> maximum number of concurrent filesystems that quotacheck will operate
> on during the second pass, and should almost certainly be documented.
>
> The -l option is ignored without -a, and using it without -a should
> result in some kind of warning.  However, this behaviour has been
> unchanged for the entire lifetime of quotacheck in FreeBSD and I'm
> loathe to break anything, so I turn to you to see if this looks OK.

Hi Ceri,

Only comment is this:

+	/* Setting maxrun (-l) makes no sense without the aflag, but

Should that be something like:

/* Setting maxrun (-l) makes no sense without the -a flag, but

I'm not sure what kind of comments should be in the code.. maybe this:

/* Setting maxrun (-l) makes no sense without the aflag (-a), but

Regards,
Brad Davis