Date:      Mon, 3 Nov 2003 14:21:31 +0200
From:      "Vlachos Ioannis" <gvlachos@ionio.gr>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   information needed

Hello=20

My name is Giannis Vlachos and i live in greece.Iam using freebsd 5.1 =
and i have already install a double pci serial card (Netmos 9835cv) who =
is working fine.

I want to put another one or two pci serial cards from the same kind but =
when i do that the sytem dont come up and it is freezes at the =
beggining.

I want to make the pc that iam working on it a dialup server and i want =
to connect on it 8 modems (I know that there existing sollution with =
serial cards with 8 and 16 ports but the pcice of these cars is to high =
and i have already the Netmos 9835 serial cards).

Does anyone can help???

Thanks in advance=20

Giannis Vlachos

Greece=20