Date:      Sat, 2 Jun 2001 18:55:34 +1000 (EST)
From:      jason andrade <jason@dstc.edu.au>
To:        Cejka Rudolf <cejkar@dcse.fee.vutbr.cz>
Cc:        hubs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Mirror config file

On Sat, 2 Jun 2001, Cejka Rudolf wrote:

> However, I agree that mirror is dead and its use is deprecated.

i don't quite think i'll call it dead - lee mcloughlin might find
me and shoot me :-), but certainly i don't believe it's been worked
on for a while.

i still use mirror.pl for some things, but have increasingly switched
to rsync to the point where about 80% of the 400+ mirrored archives
here using rsync to update.

regards,

-jason