Date:      Sat, 22 May 1999 16:25:45 -0700
From:      Jason Scott <freepix@sirius.com>
To:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Allowing users access

I would like to allow users access to FTP their files into their individual
accounts on my server, but I don't want to allow Telnet (or allow only
limited telnet) so that my server's files are not altered.  If anyone has
any experience in this, or could point me in the right direction, I would
appreciate it EXTREMELY.  I have read several books, including "the
complete freebsd" and more, and I haven't been able to find anything...

Thank You,
Jason Scott

Please reply via e-mail to: freepix@sirius.com