Date:      Fri, 8 Jun 2001 21:13:10 -0400
From:      "Eric I. Arnoth" <earnoth@home.com>
To:        "'Long, Scott'" <scott_long@btc.adaptec.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: HP pavillion laptop

Scott:

Thanks much for the advice, it works like a champ now.  Is there something
similar to do for apm support?  Moreover, is there somewhere that I can go
for good docs on kernel modules?

All:

Does anyone have any idea if the iomega external USB CDR is supported by
FBSD?  I heard it was supported in Linux, and I see that the USB Zip drive
is supported.

Thanks again,
Eric