Date:      Tue, 15 Apr 1997 23:43:12 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        "David Langford" <langfod@dihelix.com>
Cc:        shichi@berkeley.race.u-tokyo.ac.jp, multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Faster Video for Pentium Pros only

Good question, I am not sure . I doubt that is Mpeg 1 or Mpeg 2. I seem
to recollect something about a CODEC developed at MIT.

Hmmm... it would be rather nice if our FreeBSD boxes can reach out to the
sky and grab mpeg files. It sort of changes the meaning of reach out
and touch "a file " 8)

Cheers,
	Amancio