Date:      Tue, 7 Oct 2003 17:19:08 -0700
From:      LJ Keogh <ljk@webhostworks.net>
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Submission for Commerical Software Vendors page on freebsd.org

Sirs,

I would like to selfishly nominate my company, WebHostWorks.net, for
the E-Commerce section of the commercial software vendors section on
freebsd.org. Of course we qualify as our entire service is
FreeBSD-based.

At: http://www.FreeBSD.org/commercial/software_bycat.html

Company and service description:
------
WebHostWorks.net is a small and thriving web development firm
specializing in e-commerce integration for small and medium sized
businesses. Our proprietary E-Cart commerce package supports
extraordinarily usable shopping cart services with backend product
list management, order processing, executive summary reports,
customer review processing, and inventory projections. See <A
HREF="http://www.webhostworks.net">webhostworks.net</A>; for more
information.
------

-- Littlejohn Keogh, owner
                       Littlejohn Keogh, Partner
                           WEBHOSTWORKS.NET
                =-= Technology for Human Beings =-=
   (503) 460-9041 (voice)   (800) DEV-NULL   (503) 460-9061 (fax)