Date:      Wed, 22 Feb 1995 16:46:13 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@trout.sri.mt.net>
Cc:        hasty@netcom.com, dsherwin@cts.com (Daniel Sherwin), hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: XFree86 probs? This the right place?

> Umm, I think the 'attack-wars' going on are rubbing off.  I didn't take
> this an atttack at all, but a 'Questions *should* be directed to XFree's

Uh..  Perhaps I read this wrong.  I saw the first sentence of:

"What is your problem?"

And presumed it was spoken in the tone of "What is your *problem*?"
rather than (and as I would have phrased it, given the rather double
meaning of the former) "What sort of problem are you having?"

Sorry if I jumped down Amancio's throat unnecessarily.  I guess I'm so
tuned to flammage today (and there does seem to have been a lot of it,
wonder if it's a full moon or something!) that I didn't even stop to
think that it might have been a genuine (and entirely innocent)
question!

If so, Amancio, you have my sincere apologies..  I was merely trying
to nip in the bud what *appeared* to me to be an attack on one of our
questioners, and our reputation for being kind to querants is
something I'm fairly eager to protect!

					Jordan