Date:      Sat, 10 Apr 1999 14:04:06 -0400
From:      Charles Reese <reese@chem.duke.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   mysql3.22 port problems with makeinfo

Hi,
	I am trying to compile  the mysql3.22.21 port and am having
some problems.  I have compiled it sucessfully on one FreeBSD 2.2.8
machine (installed as a new os) and all went well but now I am trying
to compile it on a second machine (also 2.2.8 but upgraded from 2.2.6)
and am getting the following message (at about output  line 430):

echo timestamp > linked_client_sources
make all-recursive
Making all in Docs
echo -n "@set mysql_version " > include.texi
grep "AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE(mysql, " ../configure.in |  sed -e
's;AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE(my
sql, ;;' -e 's;);;' >> include.texi
cd . && makeinfo --no-split -I .
makeinfo: missing file argument.
Try `makeinfo --help' for more information.
\*** Error code 4

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.

I suspect I am missing something on the second machine that is on the
first.

Any ideas on how to get this to compile.

Cheers
Charlie Reese

reese@chem.duke.edu