Date:      Mon, 5 Jun 2000 21:54:42 -0400
From:      "Consultant" <consult9@bellsouth.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Odd Errors in error log

While this may not be a total FreeBSD question, I hope that someone might
point me in the right direction, I'm running FreeBSD 2.2.6 and Apache 1.2.5
and over the past week I have been getting these errors in my error log:

[Mon Jun  5 18:59:54 2000] lingering close lost connection to client
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
[Mon Jun  5 19:02:18 2000] read request headers timed out for
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
[Mon Jun  5 19:06:38 2000] send body lost connection to client
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

There are two sites on the server and both are chatsites on running a custom
version of WebChat the other a custom version of ChatPro 2.5, the WebChat is
running under Perl 4 and the Chatpro has been run under both Perl 4 and 5.

TYIA

Gene