Date:      Sun, 12 Oct 1997 20:30:13 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Wolfgang Helbig <helbig@Informatik.BA-Stuttgart.DE>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        phk@critter.freebsd.dk, rickl@ic.net, current@FreeBSD.ORG, sos@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: possible sc0 problem

> Before we blame Soren, what are we all talking about here?  The Alt
> key is on the right now, as per my change to kbdtables.h, and the left

At least on the german keyboard, the right ALT key (marked with ``Alt'')
is on the left side, and the right ALT key for switching to another
vtty is marked with ``Alt Gr''.

So this might provoke some fun in FreeBSD-questions if a newbie is
guided to through installing 2.2.5 and is asked to press the right
ALT key and F2.

The fun will not last long, so I suggest to backout this change.

Wolfgang