Date:      Thu, 3 May 2012 22:33:55 +0000
From:      "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net>
To:        Seth Mos <seth.mos@dds.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org, lev@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Hetzner.de IPv6 and FreeBSD -- default gateway is on other prefix, need to add static route before default -- how?

On 29. Apr 2012, at 16:17 , Seth Mos wrote:

> Use the link local addrees of the gateway. That should just work.

Until they replace the interface, the router, ... and it's changed and =
your connectivity is gone.  But yes that's what I am currently doing and =
I suggested to them to just use a fe80::1 or the like as default gateway =
for users to avoid all the not directly connected crap that they even =
document to be a problem even in linux land.  That ticket I never got a =
reply for...

/bz

--=20
   It does not matter how good you are. It matters what good you do!