Date:      Thu, 22 Apr 2004 20:30:29 +0000
From:      Miod Vallat <miod@online.fr>
To:        freebsd-ia64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Where did the ia64 snapshot go?

Hello,

  I have been trying to get FreeBSD running on an HP rx2600 system. The
5.2.1 bootonly cdrom will boot and start the installer, but eventually
it fails to write to da0 (and unfortunately, is not more explicit than a
mere ``ERROR: Unable to write data to disk da0!'' message when writing
the label...)

  I would like to try the post-5.2.1 ia64 snapshot, but the
snapshots/ia64 directory is empty on ftp2 and missing on ftp right
now...

  Where can this snapshot be found?

TIA,
Miod