Date:      Sun, 11 Jul 1999 10:39:42 +0000
From:      Jorge Biquez <jbiquez@icsmx.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: LISTSERV

Hello.

Thanks for the answer.

Could you please be so kind to send the URL's of qmail replacemnt and
ezmlm?. Or are they in the ports collection?

>However I have been using UNIX variants for 13 years, and was purely a user
>for the first 4, so I have no concept of what it means to be `learning the
>basics'. The idea of non UNIX users finding themselves having to be
>administrators is quite frightening to me.

About this. Well I understand your point of view. For non UNIX users like
me it is very hard to understand some terms about the administration and
security and "learning the basics" is hard. That's why I am learning,
studying and experimenting all I can (that's teh case of the LISTSERV). I
have more than 17 years on the industry (as/400,NT and development mainly)
and believe me that I understand what you mean when a newbie in UNIX like
me ask so basic questions. I just hope to learn more being in this list and
I'll try not to post "too basic" questions, just please understand that it
is not easy for us , the newbies, to start with a so differente system.
Anyway. Thanks a lot for all your help.

JB