Date:      Thu, 13 Dec 2001 14:59:35 -0000
From:      "Andrew Tulloch" <andrewt@great4.co.uk>
To:        "Max Khon" <fjoe@iclub.nsu.ru>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: SMP and MySQL/threads

That was essentially the answer I was looking for, I couldn't think of a
particular reason linuxthreads wouldn't work well on FreeBSD, but the port
seems to indicate you should expect problems with linuxthreads which put me
(and possibly others?) off from using MySQL+linuxthreads on FreeBSD
i386/SMP. From the replies to my question it seems to indicate people are
running this combination with no problems.

Andrew