Date:      Tue, 26 May 1998 00:13:15 -0400
From:      Whee Kim <philuint@ibm.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Questions...

    Hi, I am here with more questions... =)

    I just rebuilt my kernel and it seems to be working fine...
However, I can't have it to recognize my SCSI board.  I have Zip SCSI
accelartor card for my SCSI ZIP drive I configure it as aha0 and it is
located at IRQ 11, I/O 0x140.  However, my kernel thinks it's at 0x340
and it says can't find it...  Why is that?! in my GENERIC file, I typed

controller aha0 at isa? port 0x140 bio irq 11 drq 5 vector ahaintr

and another question is, I want to play a regular CD with my creative
cdrom drive.  I tried xcdplayer, but I don't think it's for my cdrom
drive.  What do I do?

and the last question is how do I uninstall a program? To be exact, I
want to unport(uninstall) xcdplayer.

Thank you very much