Date:      Fri, 20 Feb 1998 14:28:46 -0800 (PST)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@gdi.uoregon.edu>
To:        Cowan Bowman <cowan@mirageport.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Ports <freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG>, FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Have KDE ports been updated to Beta3?

On Thu, 19 Feb 1998, Cowan Bowman wrote:

> Doug White wrote:
> >Most of the ports have been updated; kdenetwork is currently marked BROKEN
> >until it's updated.
>

> What part of it is broken, I was able to get the source from kde.org to
> compile just fine on my 2.2.5 machine.  Although I haven't tested everything
> about KDE yet to see anything broken.

Hm, you must have gotten the mimelib stuff along the way -- that's what
I'm missing. Do you know if it came through kdesupport?

The kdenetwork maintainer contacted me privately and I've been trying to
sort the mimelib out, hopefully it'll come though in the port.

The major problem I had with kde (actually configure) was that it didn't
search /usr/local/include & /usr/local/lib.