Date:      Fri, 22 Aug 1997 16:13:09 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        rama@ramahefason.qmail.easynet.fr (David Ramahefason)
Cc:        terry@lambert.org, smp@csn.net, rama@easynet.fr, smp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Need Help on installing SMP on SNAP 3.0

> > The first thing I thought of on seeing this is that one of your CPU's
> > is not SMP capable, or they are otherwise mismatched.  You should
> > probably check their steppings, etc.
>
> How could I know if a CPU is SMp capable ??
> I'm trying to use 2 P200 Intel.... any clue ?

They are; Steve's followup listed the CPUID's.  It's not the
problem.

You saw his posting, right?  It gave the version you should
check out of the CVS tree, as well.  Are you running a SNAP?
Get the CVS tree version indicated by Steve, instead.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.