Date:      Wed, 16 Aug 2006 07:51:52 -0500
From:      "Scot Hetzel" <swhetzel@gmail.com>
To:        "Rainer Duffner" <rainer@ultra-secure.de>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MS-Frontpage port - FPSE killed by MSFT on 2006-06-30

On 8/16/06, Rainer Duffner <rainer@ultra-secure.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> according to MSFT and RTR
> http://www.rtr.com/fpsupport/
>
> MSFT has EOLed the Frontpage-Server extensions for Unix.
> What does that mean for the port?

I had contacted RTR before the FP extensions were EOL, to see if we
could Mirror the extensions when they had been EOL.  They had said
they would ask MS, but they never got back to me.

I'll have to give them another email and find out if we can setup a
mirror for them.

Scot
--
DISCLAIMER:
No electrons were mamed while sending this message. Only slightly bruised.