Date:      Sat, 11 Oct 1997 03:14:09 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Daniel Henninger <daniel@eos.ncsu.edu>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Kerberos IV Support Problems

Hiya, I may very well be missing some important detail here, but after
cvsup upgraded my src tree to the new kerberosIV setup, and removed the
old eBones stuff, well, everything important seems to be missing.  I am
indeed grabbing the listed export-restricted collections from the
standard-supfile:
src-crypto
src-eBones
src-secure

Yet when I do a make world, I get:

===> libroken
make: don't know how to make k_getpwuid.c. Stop

Looking over the directory:
/usr/src/kerberosIV/lib/libroken
I see nothing but a Makefile which has various source files such as
k_getpwuid.c listed.  I se the actual files are in:
/usr/src/crypto/kerberosIV/lib/roken/

I am fairly confused as to what is going on.  It seems as if the
/usr/src/kerberosIV directory should either know to go after the
crypto/kerberosIV directory, or to just skip over itself.  I suppose I am
more confused as to how it's supposed to work.  None-the-less, the:
make -DNOLIBC_R world
that I normally do is not making it through the kerberos stuff.

I apologize if there is some documentation on this and I have no managed
to find it.  Could someone be as kind as to explain to me what I am
supposed to do at this point?

Thanks!
Daniel

\ \\\       Daniel Henninger     http://genjuro.eos.ncsu.edu/daniel        /// /
 \_\\\    North Carolina State University - Computer Science - Senior     ///_/
    \\\ Information Technology and Engineering Computer Services <ITECS> ///