Date:      Tue, 27 Jul 1999 15:48:44 -0700
From:      mimiandi <mimiandi@bh.mbn.or.jp>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   pccard problem ..

 hi.. i am trying to install 3.2 rel (not pao) on
 my laptop. I have gone through mailist and tried
 several methods. But, I still get this error
 "Resource allocation failure for ******"
 I have two pcmcia cards one is megahertz rj4336
 modem and the other one is CyQ've ethernet card.
 I have edited pccard.conf and edited kernel to
 support pccard.  I tried changing irq of pcic to
 11 as 3 is being used by megahertz card.

 megahertz card setting 0x2f8 irq 3

 ethernet card  setting 0x300 irq 9

 I am using these settings as they were shown in
 windows.

 I would appreciate if anyone can help me out with
 this.

 Thanks in advance.

 Daniel