Date:      Wed, 19 Dec 2012 18:35:07 +0530
From:      Amitabh Kant <amitabhkant@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Creating custom iso with extra packages and scripts

I have been able to use the "make release" command to create a custom iso
for FreeBSD which includes some changes to the various bsdinstall scripts.
It all works well as the iso / memory stick images / ftp files are
generated and usable.

What I would now like to do is try adding couple of files, scripts and
packages to this custom iso. I am a little confused on where the files
should be placed to make it available to main install script for further
processing.

Amitabh

P.S. Using FreeBSD 9.1 RELEASE to create custom install media.