Date:      Thu, 10 Feb 2005 18:41:41 -0500
From:      jacques brierre <jbrierre@bellsouth.net>
To:        m <m@telerama.com>
Cc:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: installation problem on Sun E450

m:
what version? cdrom might not be "good"?
I did this on Ultra 2 with CDs downloaded and burnt on Windows laptop.
Ultra 2 is headless. Used Serial A. Terminal software: TeraTerm.
I did cut the CDs twice. Might want to check eeprom settings as well.

bash-3.00# uname -a
FreeBSD sphynx 5.3-RELEASE FreeBSD 5.3-RELEASE #0: Fri Nov  5 19:30:40
UTC 2004     root@bobbi.cse.buffalo.edu:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC
sparc64
bash-3.00#

-jb