Date:      Fri, 30 Jun 2023 21:14:11 -0700
From:      Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert@cschubert.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: dhclient unable to negotiate on WPA2-Enterprise network (eduroam)

On Fri, 30 Jun 2023 10:56:54 -0700
Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert@cschubert.com> wrote:

> Can you try wpa_supplicant-devel? It was updated last week. The -devel port tracks the latest WPA development.

Now that I'm back at home, looking at hostap (our upstream w1.fi) commit
logs, there have been a few OpenSSL 3.0 patches applied to wpa since
wpa_supplicant/hostapd 2.10 was imported into FreeBSD base (on Jan 18,
2022). Try the wpa_supplicant-devel port, it's current to the latest
upstream w1.fi commit. If it fixes your problem, I will import it into
FreeBSD base as well

I backport a few patches applied to base back into both ports next week.

--
Cheers,
Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert@cschubert.com>

			e^(i*pi)+1=0