Date:      Wed, 22 Jan 1997 21:39:04 -0500
From:      "Frey" <ffrey@earthlink.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FreeBSD

 Hello..
 I am very so  interested with installin FreeBSD..
but I may have a problem doing so.
 Does Freebsd require a Dos partition or something like a Linux Native type
partition??.
Also, does freebsd come with a Multi-Booter, such as LiLO with Linux??

I have 2 2 gig Maxtor Hard Drives, and each time i boot up, Maxtor starts a
Ontrack disk search for my 2nd hard drive.... The only way for me to boot
into another drive is for me to boot into dos.. and change drive letters
and then run a excutable exe or come file...
			Please E-mail Back with response