Date:      Mon, 19 Jun 2000 16:13:23 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Bart van Leeuwen <bart@ixori.demon.nl>
To:        "tjk@tksoft.com" <tjk@tksoft.com>
Cc:        Oleg Strizhak <oleg@inforser.ru>, FreeBSD-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: tried to be cracked

to add to that, on 4.0 it seems to be man hosts_options for info on the
hosts.allow file.

Another very usefuill command to look at is sockstat (-an), it will tell
you which 'command' is actually listening to which port on your machine.

Bart van Leeuwen
 mailto:bart@ixori.demon.nl  -  http://www.ixori.demon.nl/