Date:      Wed, 15 Feb 2012 18:57:17 +0100
From:      Per olof Ljungmark <peo@intersonic.se>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   File manager for Xfce

A long time KDE3 user but now thinking of Xfce instead as KDE4 is not
really my way of doing it.

One of the things I've found productive in KDE is the Konqerour file
manager, is there anything similar available as a separate app to run
under Xfce?

In particular, it should accept URI's like sftp://, smb:// etcetra and
looking at Thunar it does not seem to have this capability?

I suppose I could run Konqerour as an app but that would require buiding
a lot of KDE3 as well.

Suggestions welcome, thanks!