Date:      Mon, 22 May 2000 01:40:43 -0400
From:      James Howard <howardjp@wam.umd.edu>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD: Serving the World

Back in January, I sent something to the lists saying I was going to send
it to InformationWeek.  Well, they never got back to me so I sent it to OS
Opinion.  And it is there now.  It is called, "FreeBSD: Serving the
World," and can be seen here:

	http://www.osopinion.com/Opinions/JamesHoward/JamesHoward1.html

Also, I think the slogan "Serving the World" rules, how much bribery does
it take to get your design/slogan on a T-shirt?  I mean a picture of the
Daemon with the Earth on a platter with that phrase...that would rule :)

Screaming, "It's a cookbook,"
Jamie