Date:      Mon, 15 Dec 1997 13:01:27 +1030
From:      Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
To:        pb@fasterix.freenix.org (Pierre Beyssac)
Cc:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com (Amancio Hasty), freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: patch for oaccept()

> Amancio Hasty writes:
> > Yes, Q2 works peachy over here without the orecvfrom->recvfrom change.
>
> I've got one new patch that I just submitted a PR for. This is the
> same problem with oaccept().

OK, I've applied this and closed the PR.  (using PRs means that if I
forget/can't do it/whatever there's still a record of the problem for
someone else to work from)

I've also applied the corresponding changes to -stable. It's not
immediately clear that -stable would actually have suffered the same
problem, as there have been more than a few detail changes in that area.

Again, any testing results would be appreciated.

mike