Date:      Mon, 26 May 1997 11:45:52 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bernie Doehner <bad@uhf.wireless.net>
To:        John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Amancio's latest mods to bt848 driver (removal of floating point)

> hmm... maybe this is similar to my problems that I have... as one of the
> crashes that I had caused ed0: device timeout's...  i.e. intrupts stop
> working...

Hmmm. Can I trade your ed0: timeouts for my wd0 timeouts? :)

> major different is that I'm running SCSI... and it might be a conflict
> between the two...  once I was able to manipulate windows and such.. but
> the windows were swapped out, so they were never updated...

That reminds me. Something else I'd like to try is running fxtv without
DMA. Where is the list of arguments that fxtv takes?

> my system is a 486 bases system too...   have you check to make sure your
> mb is pci2.1 compliant?  I haven't gotten around to check mine out...

Well the box does say Pentium 90 minimum... No I haven't.. How does one
check pci2.1 compliance? Is there a program that does this?

Bernie