Date:      Tue, 6 Nov 2001 23:11:13 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chris BeHanna <behanna@zbzoom.net>
To:        FreeBSD-Stable <stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: vmware2 and latest freebsd 4.4 stable

On Wed, 7 Nov 2001, Camson Huynh wrote:

> After running cvsup to obtain latest stable of freebsd 4.4. My vmware2 under
> linux emulation no longer work.
>
> [...symptoms...]
>
> I noticed that the cvsup of the latest stable checked out some linux source
> files. I don't know where the linux emulation breaks so any help or pointers
> are greatly appreciated.

    This probably isn't the help you wanted, but if you fall back to
Sun Nov  4 21:19:28 EST 2001, vmware2 works.

    Given some of the newer features of KDE (SMB-aware!), however, I find
that I need to rely on VMWare less and less all the time.

--
Chris BeHanna
Software Engineer                   (Remove "bogus" before responding.)