Date:      Wed, 26 Jul 1995 11:40:43 -0700
From:      "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        "Michael C. Newell" <mnewell@lupine.nsi.nasa.gov>
Cc:        "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@kryten.atinc.com>, Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@freefall.cdrom.com>, Julian Stacey <jhs@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>, hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: voice comms on freebsd

Well,
I am keeping my mailing list part of the reason is because I can
control the noise level. Perhaps with tools such as "bat" others
from different OSes will be interested in joining.

Those who don't want to be part of it can simply send a message to :

majordomo@star-gate.com
unsubscribe multimedia

If my subscription level gets too a low level  then I will drop the mailing
list.

	Regards,
	Amancio